AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Positive ...IMO - I view this as growing interest from the Saudi...

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Positive ...
    IMO - I view this as growing interest from the Saudi geographic area as they are looking for a reliable and constructive supplier for their future projections. The shift away from oil and into renewables is an essential step for their own welfare.

3 August 2020 Enerox is described on its website as "one of the world's first and largest researchers, developers, manufacturers and distributors of vanadium redox flow batteries"....Bushveld Minerals' CEO Fortune Mojapelo told Mining Journal he was confident demand for stationary energy storage, in the form of VRFBs, was poised for lift off. "Our own view is that when energy storage takes off as it should, the world is going to need a lot of vanadium - we're talking potentially 50,000 tonnes of new supply," he said here

As @Bodi confirms, you can see why the growing commitment is in a few months time ... "One or more formal and binding agreements concerning the above matters are to be finalised by the six-month anniversary of the MOU execution"

bony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.