ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

While the MoU sounds great its not what we need....

1. 1,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    While the MoU  sounds great its not what we need.
    http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities...d&utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=RSS_Syndication

Po and sales are our main priority and the commissioning of phase 2 in 5mths.

Ore prices have dropped back to 39.30 and falling after rising slightly.

The final cheap magna conversion probably the next announcement and i don't see them taking up the 200% future conversion so we need cash to pay back the loan which is with repayment of each loan commencing six months after the loan is drawn down, and being completed a further 12 months from that date with a  15% premium.

Conversion of the 200% could happen if my interpertation of this statement is right.

The loans can be converted by Magna into NSL ordinary shares at any time during the term at a fixed price of 200% of the average VWAP in the 5 days prior to the execution date of Definitive Documents

To me this says if we have a massive announcement and shares go stupid(stage2)  then magna can take up the 200% 5days vwap prior to the announcement(execution date of Definitive Documents).
    Which i think would only happen if the price went up and above 200% a for magna to realise instant profit.

Time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.