SHP 25.0% 1.0¢ south harz potash ltd

Pretty sure the interest is there. I’m sure the Yara’s Glencore...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Pretty sure the interest is there. I’m sure the Yara’s Glencore and Rio types are keeping an eye. However the big end of town has criteria for making investments. The criteria is around risk, just as much as it is about the valuation and opportunity. Some will only invest in ASX100, some require DFS, some require the complete regulatory approvals….and so on and so on. Hence if you’ve watched any of Luis’s latest interviews there is a consistent theme in his messaging of “de-risk”.

Look at the latest deals. LTR, AZS…only when these companies were sufficiently de-risked, did the suitors emerge.

Think of it this way, if Ohmgebirge were being developed by a major, it wouldn’t be a 600mn capex project but multiples of that given the internal bureaucracy in big orgs (Jansen anyone?). Also, think about the social and political scrutiny if for example, Rio or Vale decided to chime into SHP at this stage. One only need look at the Rio and their Serbian experience; or when BHP tried to take over PotashCorp.

So yes, it’s a waiting game for now as SHP follows the process with the expectation that the de-risking milestones will have been ticked off by Q4 ‘24 and the valuation is a reflection of this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.272M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $43.51K 4.754M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12243 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1156990 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 968658
Last updated 15.54pm 14/06/2024 ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.