AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

Sure that is significant. Noted. This observer is not...

1. 2,041 Posts.
    Sure that is significant. Noted. This observer is not disregarding any facts. Just think a few around here need to take off the rose-coloured glasses and get a grip, things could get very desperate, very quickly. The reason shorters prey on stocks is because they have a conviction that the operations could get worse, it doesn't have to be a 007 conspiracy, they are just taking the other side of the bet.

The company indicated that they need 650T/month to break even, that means they will have to eek out a whole lot more production, twice what they are producing, just to breakeven, presumably from a ebitda basis, then there is the $20m annual principal payment, then interest, you get where I am going?

Any rational investor can see that ORE is not going to generate free cash for at least another year, all going to plan. It is pretty easy to take a negative view on where this stock is right now, just the facts.

What concerns me is the lack of detail about the debottlenecking, the budget, timeline and impact appear very very suss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.