ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I've been in and out of HZR for 7 years now. Love the concept. Step back a bit and consider that although wind and solar can provide most of our power affordably and sustainably, they come with the problem of a day like today (or even a week of them) when it's no wind and no sun in this city. Need an on demand alternative. Snowy Hydro 2.0 type projects won't be enough or they will be shown to be too carbon intensive up front in their construction (we want no more carbon into atmosphere right now, later on we'll have sorted it mostly). Gas fired power is the go to at present. Next step would be biogas fired power. But since both put CO2 into atmosphere, you want to go biogas-Hazer-fuel cell to get more energy and trap the carbon into that useful Hazer by product, graphite. I currently see piles of silage around NSW from all the good wet times. Surely it goes off after a while, and so maybe it has enough shelf life as input to biogas production. And as for our natural gas, I like the idea of biogas into the grid and having a large minority of residences with Ceres Power Steel Cells at 60% efficiency producing power and heat in a distributed way...with hydrogen mixed in to further reduce the CO2 footprint. The technology is all there. Just got to get off our backsides and implement it!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.3¢
Change
-0.008(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $76.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 32.0¢ $77.82K 231.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17228 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 20717 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.