AHK 9.09% 15.0¢ ark mines limited

The story from Red Metal RDM about their rare earths wholly in...

1. 9,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2467
    The story from Red Metal RDM about their rare earths wholly in weathered granite (~ 20 km SW of Mt Isa) might impact what we have here too.

Recently AHK stated they thought the REEs came from the basement rocks - which are completely covered by he sand which they propose to mine.
    (Although some months ago they said it was shedded by weathering of sandstones to the north).

If perchance the basement is in fact rotten granite, which of course produces sand as the soluble clay minerals are washed away, then we might have a much bigger and more complex system on our hands.

All just pie in the sky, of course, but it is well worth reading about RDM's discovery - and by the way, they have some useful copper too, on the back burner just as AHK's copper is, but with the copper shortage (due to Panama refusing to permit a huge new mine, and Chile starting to run short) both players might hold a trump card there.

OK, I know I'm mainly talking to myself here - not for long I reckon - but I have convinced myself to review my research on those copper deposits.

GL all DYOR too. lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $8.317M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $4.068K 25.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70157 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 470 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.