LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

"The Mongolian feasibility study was independently prepared by...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    "The Mongolian feasibility study was independently prepared by Absolute Mining LLC who have a strong knowledge of local conditions and costs. The study has identified the potential for a 136.9Mt mine of sub-bituminous thermal coal for a 30 year mining operation, with production ramping up to 4.9Mt of raw coal per annum and 500Kt of dried coal briquettes by the 4th year of operation. Indicative production costs are estimated at $US11.50 per tonne for raw coal over the life of the mine, at today’s costs, reflecting the low overall mining ROM strip ratio of 2.4:1."

And...

"Modun is also responsible for delivering the quantity of coal briquettes as detailed in the terms and conditions of the Off-take Agreement currently under negotiation with the Mongolian Government."

These statement above were taken from MOU current annoucments!

If you can read properly and not mislead the readers the first paragraph clearly states ramping up to 509kt by the fourth year! It clear shows a growth over time from the 259kt initial target!

As for your comments again regarding the WEC AGM recording, again please point out the part where Mongolia or MOU are mentioned regarding WEC operations requirements?

You can't! As for the pic who cares, it's a picture! Where does it state in any shape or form that WEC is going to take over the nuurst project? After all that is what you are saying!

Hey Pal, a suggestion. Do a lot more reading before posting any of your misleading comments!!

Once again I'll put this to bed and ask the company itself about WEC regarding your statements .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.