LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: MOU Preferred Supplier of Coal Briquettes , page-29

1. 2,267 Posts.
    re: Ann: MOU Preferred Supplier of Coal Briqu... Guys I am holding DRG, a fellow Mongolian coal explorer and yes, I am hurting too with the demise of all Mongolian based ventures.

But let me tell you one thing, you need to take caution in investing in Mongolia. Its best to look at the glass always half empty, not half full because as you can see with your current market cap (and DRG), coal is worth very little and even less so being based in Mongolia!

Now yesterdays announcement is certainly positive for suffering shareholders. However, like all Mongolian exploration companies, its wise to read between the lines and be devils advocate. For example, it said that MOU was a preferred supplier...NOT a supplier. They are different things. Until a product sale and purchase agreement has been drafted and signed, the Mongolian government is within their right to choose one or all of the other three preferred suppliers. Nowhere does it say they need all four preferred suppliers. They may only need one which means three may miss out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.