PNN 0.00% 11.5¢ power minerals limited

this is such an interesting move, particularly since Salta is...

1. 583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    this is such an interesting move, particularly since Salta is still very much a clean sheet of paper. we have no technical study completed and our project advancement options remain open.. I have asked management about what's going on here, ie. whats the strategy.. I will relay any response.. but for me Mena has set up a range of options which could be executed on depending on the outcomes of the technical work.
    first we have the brine blending, then DLE technology, and now if you read the ann its mentioned offtake could involve brine or concentrate. to me, PNNs development pathways could end at a simple project sale, split project JV with a larger company or maintain 100% and dilute. And secondly the question of scope.. if advancing to maintain ownership of a producing asset, PNN scope could end at raw brine (not sure if this is common?), blended brine (chemical concentration, unique to Rincon/Incahuasi), DLE concentrated brine (lots of technical work to be done) or conventional concentration ie. evap ponds. I expect a PEA/SS to assess all of these. Then, someone like Xiamen Xiangyu could provide the technical, financial and marketting capabilities to make PNN a part of a future lithium producing asset. the capacity of PNNs involvement remains to determined, and one needs to factor in dilution or project sale % when determining present valuation. As I have previously posted 59093208, I see Salta as a potential to be a more efficient version of AGY with NPV10 in the A$1200M range (using conservative Lithium prices) mostly restricted by scale of operation but with significant upside with lithium prices now stable in the $70k/t Li2CO3 range. Presently we are 2% of this valuation. Post scoping study and signing of agreement, we should be around 15% NPV10 inclusive of possible project dilution, so I stand by my initial target valuation of $3 by early 2023 at this stage 59095172 dependent on drilling and PEA/SS progress in the next 6 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34450 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 64149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.