LIN 0.00% 13.5¢ lindian resources limited

I don't read "The Supply Agreement is a preliminary purchase and...

1. 2ic
    5,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4811
    I don't read "The Supply Agreement is a preliminary purchase and sale intention of the parties" as binding, and it seems unusual to have a binding contract that doesn;t have binding pricing terms (seems a little dangerous to agree to the marriage of your child before agreeing to the dowry?)

Not referencing C&D offtake agreement in this release is as conspicuous by it's absence (ie in addition to C&D, MIN is pleased to announce...), but doesn;t mean the agreement is cancelled either. Someone call the company and clarify might be best... (I allergic to speaking with management sorry).

"Why would anyone expect the share price to jump on todays bauxite announcement?"... a second offtake agreement is good news, maybe insiders are so used to frontrunning news they lost sight of whether it really is good or not. C&D offtake deal in May had no 2 year time frame, though that might have been a fair assumption, just not in the agreement like with CBG.

I'm here for Kanga, and I was hoping Guinnea bauxite could help Stage 1 funding. It won;t based on todays news, unless it's part of a strategy to pressure C&D into making an earlier play for the project on say a cash now + royalty payment later (just hopeful speculation).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $444.3K 3.225M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 436940 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 98866 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.