SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Most listed start-ups go through this phase of investor...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Most listed start-ups go through this phase of investor realisation, whereby the hype period has ended and the realisation of ‘time to revenue’ comes in to play. The hype period is usually accompanied by unjustified lofty valuations that are all but destined to be rerated to a more appropriate market capitalisation. Be mindful that SAS at this point in time still has a mkt cap of ~150m at 7.8c. This is still a relatively high figure for a tech start up with little to no revenue and no real significant revenue being witnessed in binding contracts. Announcements, such as today's, although very positive for the company, will have little to no impact on the SP in the short term. In order for it to head north, there needs to be news relating to funding of the Pearl Construction beyond the initial batch, or binding contracts showing revenue potential with legitimate customers. Until that point, I find it hard to see this push past 150m market cap. I would like to get back in to SAS at some point but i think it's at that point now where there needs to be genuine contracts to support their revenue claims of circa 600m - 1b down the track. Long ways to go yet with this one, but the potential is certainly there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.