OAK 0.00% 6.7¢ oakridge international limited

My assumption is that the device and gateway work in similar way...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. MxK
    195 Posts.
    My assumption is that the device and gateway work in similar way - Number of products sold, multiplied by the valuation of term sheet prices (15c per device, $1 per Gateway). I'd say an average IoT house would consist of one Gateway, and many Devices. How many devices? Like so many devices people would basically be living in the Jetsons house except that the robot lady is just Alexa on wheels and doesn't judge the family and their prime time appropriate quirks.

As for the Platform, I'm assuming this is more for White labelled arrangements, where Xped's XIP could be rebranded for let's say, Telstra, and customers of Telstra could then subscribe to be a user, not knowing how much money their wasting etc... Just blissfully living in an automated house, where the once challenging task of closing a Venetian blind, fades away, lost forever along with other old problems like opening a can before a can opener was invented... Many lives will be saved.

The Platform and Gateway quantities would be significantly lower, but partially compensated by their higher cost. Gateways would be replaced over time also, which in the long run would generate more revenue then the Platform... Maybe

All my opinion only, would like to hear other thoughts, but unlike mine, please keep them knowledgeable... Can't have every Muppet just throwing guesses around like pickles hoping one will stick to a wall.

OK, I'm hungry now, gotta go and eat. Have lovely weekends, be safe, trade well, I genuinely care about everyone's well being, tell someone you love them, don't kick your pets...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.