LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

My 2c worth...If this is to exit from the project, ostensibly...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    My 2c worth...
    If this is to exit from the project, ostensibly because Mali(junta/government) is too difficult, then why are we tying ourselves to a 20 year payment from said project? Will the Mali problems magically vanish?

Why are we accepting a tranche 2 payment 1 year from now?

All this does is favour the continuation of LEO. Yes, I know, they can reinvest in another emerging project (to "benefit" shareholders) (all the while being paid their wages). Frankly, I am quite capable of reinvesting my money and have no faith in this management to trust them yet again. Yes, I can sell on relisting but the market won't value fully future payments especially when we have been screwed over time and time again.

Get us a deal whereby the NPV for the trailing 1.5% is added to the sale value (we all know they will make more in coming years than 1500/t anyway so its a win for them), and whereby the whole amount is paid at once. This is the very LEAST management can do. Then pay us out and close the company (at least we will get full value on the sale), let us do what we want with our money. You have had it for long enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.