LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I really feel for your guys Fire Finch (FFX) had found and...

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    I really feel for your guys

Fire Finch (FFX) had found and proven with ASX investors Funds a Massive Lithium Spodumene discovery in Mali , I fact recorded as the World's largest Lithium Spodumene Deposits in the world.

I won't be investing in any ASX companies controlled by BRIC'S anymore.

Look at What has happened to Fire Finch FFX and Leo Lithium( LLL) shareholders who bought FFX shares to enter the IPO at 0.70 cents to buy LLL shares , i read there announcement today ....

All these Shareholders have lost out big time .

Completely Shafted By the Mali Government and the Chinese, Gangfeng partnership, a pittance buy-out offer of 0.43 cents (stabbed in the back by these guys ) pushed out and bullied , forced to sell LLL for 0.43 cents to Gangfeng and Mali Government for a tenth of the price.

LLL true Revenue Potential would've been upwards of US$2 Billion/ annum when in full Production.

IMO..the whole Investing World is watching what has happened here ....it's a Disgrace Gangfeng
    investing has changed big time today where any Chinese companies are involved in the ASX.......

It is going to be very hard to invest and trust any ASX listed companies that have assets in any BRIC'S controlled countries anymore , controlled and influenced by China , Indian , Russian and Brazil

IMO ..... this is the nail in the Coffin for any ASX investor's in this current situation.....

anyone that has invested in any ASX listed companies as above will be now seriously looking at selling there shares as of tomorrow...

Australia Government should ban any Chinese Lithium Made Products from China...Full Stop.

Buy from Japan ...IMO..

DYOR
    GLTALSH

256lith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.