LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I think what you are referring to Rusty Delroy refers to as...

1. 8,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2915
    I think what you are referring to Rusty Delroy refers to as “Soft Issues”

The Exec and BOD “What’s in it for me” retort when companies are approached with a TO offer or merger.

In regards to Buldania, mmmm…. I would not be keen, and the fact that Chris Ellison of Min Res has not made an offer to pick it up makes me think stay clear. But I may be wrong on that.

Maybe you are thinking the Canadian play WR1 ? Chris Evans is the MD there lol, so I think that could be a case of too many cooks and stepping on toes. But it could be a decent match, but unlikely.

Plays I think as possibles:

GLN - Brine - Same Salar as SDV from GXY days. Simon knows it well. They are desperate for cash. Started building without fully funded. Running on the smell of an oily rag.
    Stage 2 and 3 offtakes up for grabs. GF would love the Li Chloride shipped to china. JP the MD would be very receptive IMO. He has alot of skin in the game. I doubt “Soft issues” come into play. He could go to Chair and Simon MD.

LRS - Spod - DFS due soon and FID later in the year. Great jurisdiction. Unfunded for build but not desperate for cash. No offtakes signed. MD CG has alot of skin in the game as does the BOD. “Soft issues” possible with the Chair. But could be overcome. Make CG chair Simon MD? Our cash would allow some put aside for a converter in Brazil with GF. Plenty of feedstock. Cheap location and dirt cheap energy. The relative MC’s are close too.

Im getting excited thinking about it lol. Feeling a lot chipper today knowing a resolution here and FFX.

Should be noted i own all 3 of the above, so holders of those stocks this is just putting out random thoughts. It is a chat forum so feel free to shoot me down in flames.

I am curious of other have ideas. Because there are not that many opportunities,

Forget anything other than Lithium IMO. Sttick to what you know. SH knows Li and Mineral sands .

Last edited by GARETH78: 09/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.