LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: MoU Signed with Mali Gov & Sale of Entire Project to Ganfeng, page-511

1. 8,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2855
    Not keen on GL1 at all. In fact I don't think there is anything in WA, unless you start pegging out and drill virgin tenements. Nah.

Chris E has built positions in most Goldfields area companies. He will block anything as plans to have a centralised facility / toll agreements.

The rest of what's available in WA are rats and mice assets.

That leaves Brazil and Canada.

I know you are not keen on SA but Brazil is better than WA in many ways. Cheap labour and energy and no red tape BS. Vale & Sigma are good examples of companies doing well.

As for Canada, I am struggling to see a suitable project. They are either too big or too small.

PMET (PMT) and WR1 not going to happen.

The rest are generally small and are still exploring.

GT1 are trying to pull together an Ontario based Converter with feedstock from a couple of locations. You could potentially coral a few smaller players like CRR into this. Canada has a good train network and pulling high grade DSO to one location could work.

Can Ganfeng be involved in Canada is the big question mark. Because without them we don't have the converter expertise and without a converter I don't see where we would add value to Shareholders.

As noted in prior post the transaction strategy could run parallel to a wind up process.

But they need to cut costs on management and BOD. 4 BOD members is plenty.

imo

Last edited by GARETH78: 11/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.