LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I'm certainly in no hurry to see the SP crash. Not only all that...

1. 9,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2887
    I'm certainly in no hurry to see the SP crash.

Not only all that paperwork, but they VERY much need a plan, and announce some kind of special dividend or capital return (IDK the difference), a couple of months after relisting to keep the SP afloat.

I think it was Gareth who repeatedly reminded me on the FFX thread a company can't be listed on the asx without a project, or business to run. So they'll need to either find one, or decide to wrap the whole thing up. I'd guess they go for the former in some form. Whether that's an expensive project and a small capital return, or a pure exploration play and big capital return....IDK.

Now, if they find one in mining....I'm a bit hazy on whether they will need to issue a new prospectus or not...does it depend on a continuity test?
    A lithium shovel ready project somewhere might pass it...What if they decide on a copper project in Afghanistan, does that pass a continuity test? I'd guess if it's a big capital return and an exploration project that will def need a new prospectus.

If we need a new prospectus - we can add another few months to the length of time it takes to relist I guess. November at the earliest?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.