ETM 4.00% 2.4¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Ann: MoU Signed with Shenghe for the Commercisation of Kvanefjeld, page-26

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829

As far as I see it this is much like any MOU.
    It is not a legally binding agreement. Just a statement of mutual intentions.
    What occurs from here are of two paths

• Exactly as prescribed. Shenghe uptakes its stake and GGG benefits from removal of its hurdles detailed that it may struggle with alone. Shenghe are looking for a partnership and slice into value add offshore as detailed in the agreement. They clearly too seek a healthy profitable relationship because in this instance its not asking for financing rights or offtake mixture deals alone as its done elsewhere. This time its actually asking for a capital investment and clearly to share in such SP increment return. So it seeks expected share price gains as equally as any holder.
    • The MOU turns heads and other parties step in to overturn the deal, or sections of it, therefore upping the ante and placing Shenghe in a situation where if it wants such threatened elements it needs to offer an even more attractive incentive to holders. Such external offers would be less persuasive I admit because Shenghe holds many contacts and abilities in the industry that any one other may only do in part.
    Either way the capital gains are imminent for the SP price as the project goes ahead. Remember both parties value SP gains and the market for offtake remains open to better the deal already on the table here.
    I think GGG would be foolish not to take this offer. Everyone wins and it’s a major elimination of any major risk. Even if Shenge do wish to assume the entire project in time. They will need to do so at a fair level of valuation which is well beyond what the Sp is now. Reports suggest we may be looking at 60 cents. Current holders cant fail if this goes ahead so any which way we win.
    These are my thoughts on the matter, If theres any thoughts to the contrary or if I have overlooked anything Id appreciate hearing of it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $2.387K 97.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71887 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 334662 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.