AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Ann: MOU to Advance Investment and Funding of Won, page-56

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    re: Ann: MOU to Advance Investment and Fundin... I thought I read Verte was actually a consortium of Asian investors/mining groups. It is possible it has been established to go out there and arrange deals for their parties back home.

In terms of 'non-binding', well any prudent group will only deal on 'non-binding' terms until they complete all their homework. Provided the project is as good as what MAK are telling us, there is little reason to suggest this will not become 'binding'.

I sold out some time ago, however, I can't help but think that this is in fact a positive announcement. It does at least provide investors with 'something'.

I would like to hear more about how the samples were reviewed by the New Zealanders and Indians.

One thing is for sure, I think the MAK board need to bring in new blood. This is either a very very good resource with ordinary management, or an ordinary resource which management is trying to squeeze an economic project out of.

I'll be keeping an eye on it, with a look to possibly jumping in again. That is, if existing management can show they are the right people to be running MAK. At this point, i am not overly confident in their abilities.

Best of luck to shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5394896 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.