ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 617
    VW is made and sold locally in China. As are a few other big, multi-national companies' products. Snickers, Mars bars, etc. It works when the brand is internationally recognised, is a household name in China, and a good reputation for quality. Chinese people trust that the local product will be made to the same standards because it carries the company name.

Bubs doesn't have any of this. It has a very small footprint in China. In my opinion its only chance to grow is to leverage its Australian made origins, not by producing a Chinese version of the product (yet).

There's also a risk in dealing with the local company which, under Chinese law, must be the majority shareholder in the joint venture. And good luck getting legal protection in China if things go bad. Foreign companies in China are also struggling to repatriate money earned in China since the government isn't keen on allowing dollars to leave their banking system. I feel this announcement increases the long term risk for Bubs.

However, the share price should increase nicely today which is great news for patient investors here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $116.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $16.51K 126.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1352221 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 412557 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.