ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

Ann: MOU with Bouygues E&S Contracting UK-ANQ.AX, page-135

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A share price consolidation right now is not going to put ANQ shareholders in a better position, would you be surprise to see the price leak down to where it was to pre-consolidation?
    The only way share price consolidation is going to work, is if only the situations has changed prior to consolidation, that is , if share price also is going vertical up for a genuine reasons to make these prices stand on their own legs, if there's no legs under the share price movements, the price will revert to it old place at .oo2 or .003c, it's happened so many times before, I can't really see why it won't happen with ANQ.
    ---- We just have to be patient with these prices for now, looking like gaining some momentum for now with the possible current business business developments, before we do something really silly, like stoking a fire in the train boiler without enough coal to keep it going the distance out of the danger zone.
    We're not out of the woods just yet. hopefully management will do a fair and sustainable business deal, that will enable existing shareholders new hope, out of this mess; That's the way I'm looking at my investment with ANQ, A sloppy expensive mess!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.