MNB 0.00% 5.8¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: MoU with Foskor and Port Update, page-183

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    "Your turn. You have been very one sided this year in your thinking about what the sp will do if they miss production start up next year."

So far the focus on thinking about what sp will do if they miss schedule has prevented some people from losing 4-to-6-digit amount in this stock and prevented me from the temptation to buy at 11, 9, and 7. I stopped buying after seeing the signs after the DFS (but didn't have the gut to sell all during the peak).

in fact, I am surprised you never thought about the company missing schedule and always refer to company's guidance on schedule as the "base case", and then you said you honestly believe that there won't be delays or humiliating CRs just because that's what they said.

Looking at all previous posts I find it hilarious about the stockpiles in 2024 or that no CR was needed, 2 key predictions that went very wrong.

At this level it might be a very good buy, but I am sick of Lindsay and won't buy more. As per the DFS it can be 30c+ but I won't wait that long and will exit somewhere high teens/low 20cs.
    Last edited by riverflows: 10/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.