MNB 1.41% 7.2¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: MoU with Foskor and Port Update, page-197

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    "Further, if your prediction of a SP x4 or x5 of where we are now, occurs in the next 12 months then is it not plausible/highly likely that we will have a partner/s to to move forward with the GA project?"

It is possible that MNB will have a partner(s) to move forward with the GA project. However, possible and plausible are 2 different things. From the mess that has been displayed with the phosphate project, my feel (I wouldn't call it prediction) is that it might take another 3-5 years for the GA to turn into a meaningful stage. Lindsay will keep making fluffs along the way, and sure 1 day the progress might become significant/meaningful enough to warrant serious consideration. But I won't wait that long and keep torturing myself with his fluffs. There are other opportunities in the market. MNB is still a good one, but management is beyond terrible, so you can never truly read what the project has been really up to. "I'm sick of Lindsay" is short for "I have zero faith left in the management of this company and the lack of transparency/compliance/etc.", and that's enough to keep an investor out of it. He outright made a ridiculous claim of a commencement in November 2023 just 2 months before when zero finance was obtained or even close to be obtained, and just on that I've marked him as a total failure.

I can't sell now because current sp isn't the right price to sell, but will do once the value from the phosphate project is realised to a large extent.

I don't predict that sp will be x4 x5 1 year from now, because I am still not sure/convinced that the company will be producing next year, but if it turns out to be, it will be great as I can move on earlier.
    Last edited by riverflows: 11/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $63.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $35.24K 505.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 108759 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.