MNB 1.41% 7.2¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: MoU with Foskor and Port Update, page-65

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Pretty sure new shareholders are fully aware of the recent performance of the MNB shareprice without you posting screenshots every time the shareprice drops.
    Existing shareholders certainly don't need a non holder rubbing the paper loss they are experiencing in their face. To be honest, it's difficult to understand the motives for why you post incessantly here.

I am certainly not happy with the management performance and the terrible raise with free 7c options. I won't make excuses for Lindsay because he doesn't deserve defending at this point.

I know some here with regular contact with Lindsay may be confident in the direction of the company and it may be well placed confidence. Reality is, investing here is based on whether you think management will deliver. It's in management's hands and anyone invested here is investing or holding knowing the risks involved without needing a "saviour" to take joy in highlighting their paper losses.

The potential of the projects is still massive and I will remain patient here. Reality is it's in management's hands to do whatever it takes to secure finance and begin construction.

We certainly are due for a material update regarding phosphate plant financing. I personally don't want any other updates unless they are binding and material.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $63.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $35.24K 505.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 108759 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.