RLG 0.00% 0.5¢ roolife group ltd

I agree. A few highlights from this announcement... • Binding...

1. 5,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 431
    I agree. A few highlights from this announcement...

• Binding MOU signed with Uproar.gg Limited (“Uproar”), creator of an online gaming community, through which gamers can enhance their PC and console gaming experiences by participating in quests, competitions, and challenges
    • Uproar has developed a unique mix of game-enhancing services for the $91 Billion video game industry, and has a number of hit titles connected to its service such as League of Legends, Halo 5, Destiny 2, and Vainglory
    • Over the past 12 months, Uproar has grown at a 30% month on month rate through organic growth alone
    • Users interact with the service using game points which they can earn or buy through various methods, including purchasing a premium subscription
    • Uproar generates its revenue primarily through performance marketing and customised marketing campaigns for brands sponsors. Brand sponsors include those interested in staying connected to the millennial gamer generation, as well as world class game publishers such as Perfect World
    • OpenDNA’s technology will enable Uproar to personalize their content to each individual user, allowing for richer discovery and more engaging content experiences

Surely a SP rerate is imminent?

Gracie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.911M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $38 7.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 10755571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3807551 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.