OSX 6.49% 7.2¢ osteopore limited

Apologies for those I am telling the obvious, Temasek is massive...

1. 7,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6533
    Apologies for those I am telling the obvious, Temasek is massive in Singapore. Its literally in everything that is important to the Singaporean Government. I did say after the the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) joint venture, contracts and ventures like this would start to emerge.

The Singaporean government clearly has more than a passing interest in this company. Contrary to popular opinion, Singapore is NOT a free capitalist economy and $400+ billion Temasek one of the main avenues for government driven 'private' investments. Just in case OSX investors were doubtful of the strategic importance, it has investments in Singtel, Singapore Airlines, DBS Bank, ST Engineering and literally all of the other largest and strategically important businesses of the Singapore economy.

If InnoVentures’ key investor is Singapore-based Vertex Ventures HC – the venture capital offshoot of global investment company Temasek Holdings - owned by the Government of Singapore, you can guarantee this was orchestrated by officials of the Singaporean Government.

OSX investors were rightly concerned by OSX's awful recent capital management. This in part explains the indolence of the executive team on that front. They know they have the backing of the Singapore Government. Suspect there will be more capital investments, business contracts etc, that eventuate from Singaporean Government orchestration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.005(6.49%)
Mkt cap ! $7.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.8¢ 6.8¢ $1.559M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36546 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 83000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 9.8¢ 6.8¢ 5273787
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.