OSX 6.49% 7.2¢ osteopore limited

Absolutely. As I said before, I wrote a year ago asking them...

1. 7,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6535
    Absolutely. As I said before, I wrote a year ago asking them what they intended to do regards capital and got some dismissive crap. Their capital management in the face of inadequate revenues has been crap. Operational questions need to be asked on lack of Singaporean and Korean sales growth particularly. None of this absolves management from past failures, but being part of the Temasek umbrella in Singapore from here is a really big deal for a poxy $12m mkt cap company. That was then, this is now. I am sure you will see a decent capital injection in short-time and a few healthy Chinese mkt contracts on Temaseks influence in markets therein. Big brother involved or otherwise, if Osteopore gets capital investment and contracts off the back of this, shareholders will not care.

As said above, Temasek is the number one strategic investment vehicle of the Singaporean government. It has a massive global investment presence, and has recently made a lot of investments in food-tech in China - an obvious strategic interest for the Singaporean Gov. Its shown itself to be very ahead of the game, with shrewd business networks and relationships all over S.E.Asia particularly. That a Chinese company Singaporean Government investment vehicle Temasek is invested in, is now in a JV with Singaporean Osteopore an indication of those influences.

Temasek, 2nd only to its GIC sovereign wealth fund and the Monetary in terms of size assets under management on behalf of the state. In fact, the Monetary Authority of Singapore, GIC and Temasek are the three official vehicles of monetary policy in Singapore:

"Government's assets are mainly managed by GIC Private Limited. The Government also places deposits with the MAS; in turn, MAS as a statutory board holds its own assets on its balance sheet. In addition, the Government is the sole equity shareholder of Temasek Holdings (Temasek). Temasek owns the assets on its balance sheet." (Singapore Ministry of Finance)

Osteopore is a small-fry business of course, but it is a small-fry Singaporean business that signed a MOU for JV with China-based medical device company accelerating uptake of new technologies in China's massive markets, that is backed by the venture capital offshoot of Temasek Holdings; that is a very healthy investment club to be part of in Asia for little Osteopore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.005(6.49%)
Mkt cap ! $7.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.8¢ 6.8¢ $1.559M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36546 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 83000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 9.8¢ 6.8¢ 5273787
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.