OSX 6.49% 7.2¢ osteopore limited

The selling down of any companies that do not make free cash...

1. 7,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6533
    The selling down of any companies that do not make free cash flow has been universal and relentless. Those that have more immediate prospects of cash flows less so, those that do not, hammered on capital/credit fears.

It was only two years ago on Reddit or the like that you'd jump on and retail investors telling you this time was different: YOLO - your once in a lifetime opportunity. Yes your YOLO of buying the temporary highs in debt/economic cycles that have played out for years and will yet again in the future.

Business goes on, despite the cycle, sometimes hampered, sometimes thriving. Osteopore has some green shoots of rapidly growing existing sales on a large global sales footprint (arguably too large and too expensive outlay - running before it could walk). It is just entering the US mkt and has the promise of some future Chinese sales and hopefully more immediate capital injection via a partnership emerging from the Temasek linked deal. Its sad that prospects of such companies are so binary now.

The future of OSX is very much up in the air, but these are the opportunities for excellent entry prices, not without considerable risk to your investment of course. You have to wonder, looking at the trading levels and volume in its history since IPO, why investors would consider it a buy at $0.40+ (volumes suggesting that where a massive amount of investors bought in) and now a sell at $0.052, given, the admittedly very disappointingly business progress, but undeniably progress, the company has made.

If OSX gets some capital from Singapore/China (I wouldn't mind if they even took on new debt here) and manages to continue its growth and this is the bottom of the debt cycle (I personally think it is but only a shallow recovery contrary to money markets, due to entrenched inflationary pressures) then buyers may prove to get an absolute bargain here - sorry stating the obvious. Its a patient wait to the next qtrly sales figures or a capital injection of some form for me.

Last edited by bedger: 28/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.005(6.49%)
Mkt cap ! $7.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 9.8¢ 6.8¢ $1.559M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36546 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 83000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.1¢ 9.8¢ 6.8¢ 5273787
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
OSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.