PV1 8.00% 2.3¢ provaris energy ltd

Well the whole gas industry has changed significantly over the...

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Well the whole gas industry has changed significantly over the last 3 years. Investments into gas projects are reducing now by the year as the world has decided to fast track the worlds energy transition. When GEV started this was not the case and their CNG solution was gaining good traction. Hence the share price at the time was up around 40c I believe. Credit to management they didn't continue to flog a dead horse and made an effective pivot to Hydrogen. Unfortunately it did mean a reset. Hence the name change, new board members and new direction.

You can be upset or angry for buying in at 40c and then having Covid change the energy market change in a short time frame. But throwing the words "lifestyle company" with no substance other than "where's the ships?" doesn't really stack up. We are talking a small cap company that now has relations with key hydrogen partners, a project in Tiwi (major status with state government, WA government funded feasaibility studies, An office in Norway and management speaking at key note energy events. You even throw out lines against an old CEO that's not even on the board since the pivot to hydrogen. To be fair I don't think he did much wrong either, But I guess if you are an old LNG limited shareholder who held for too long and want to blame Maurice for it, come let a tear out here. But maybe bring some substance to discussion rather than the same old lines every time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $4.854K 209.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82641 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 84375 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.