PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Ann: MOU with Total Eren to Develop Green Hydrogen Project, page-324

1. 3,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    the fact you aren’t interested in this stock but attempt to rebut all comments speaks volumes to me.

Same old singing to the same tune..... However, unlike you I put my money where my mouth is. It’s people like you who deter investors. VUL was in the cents. After the feasibility report it shot up to $14. They then did a CR at $6.50. Lets be realistic. Companies need to CR to progress and develop. I’ve read your pages of rebuttals and you say I don’t think or I don’t believe PRL is capable of this etc etc etc well

a) you clearly have no idea about this space
    b) it’s like a paediatrician attending to a pregnant patient. Yeah nah better leave it to the obstetrician or a chiro looking at teeth... put simply, if you don’t understand the concept don’t comment.

c) If hydrogen isn’t the next big thing then why the hell did Scott Morrison invest over $250M into projects to fund it? Bc there’s no place for it on earth?

Anyway sell, buy do whatever anyone wants. I rode the VUL wave did u? No.... when everyone was fan girling over electric car companies like tesla and nio I bought lithium... and funny when i told some of my fellow investors they laughed. Well guess what? If you don’t see it now you’re not going to ever have the foresight to gain the winners.

Cheers,

Mr. K
    Last edited by MrKotiko71: 25/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.