EFE 0.00% 0.4¢ eastern resources limited

Ann: MOU with Yongxing on Lepidolite Projects, page-61

1. 1,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Hi there Hutchy, These guys at EFE appear to be on the ball and working diligently to get things
    moving as quickly as possible. The hold-ups as far as the grant of the Trigg EL was not of their doing.
    I see their website has still not been upgraded yet but even though that is not a priority, it would be good
    if they could get that issue addressed before too much longer.
    Having the JV partners should assure that the Trigg Hill project should proceed as quickly as possible.
    I am very confident that when they do the required exploration and get the drill cores assayed we will be glad
    that we made the decision to invest in EFE. Trigg Hill potential is massive imo.
    The world has a huge appetite for lithium and the sooner we can get into production the better.
    Waiting to get the analysis results from the core samples is probably going to be the biggest holdup.
    The turn around time from the analysis laboratories in Australia is unacceptable at present and it would
    be good if they could find somehow or somewhere that could speed up the process.

IMHO DYOR GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EFE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.967M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1K 249.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 8883598 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4090132 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EFE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.