CNB 3.80% 41.0¢ carnaby resources limited

"Keen to see what Robs got in the Pilbara?" - , Ohh, so much...

1. 1,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1433
    "Keen to see what Robs got in the Pilbara?" - , Ohh, so much imminent news on the way, Gotta biggrin.png

And don't get me wrong, I am SUPER EXCITED about our Duchess Copper, but just want to point out to those new around here, STRELLEY (I personally believe) is going to be what TRANFORMS CNB into the next DEG!! :)

Every bone in my body is telling me that Strelley is going to COMPANY TRANSFORMING for CNB!!

Strelley indeed is “a tremendous opportunity for the Company to explore in Australia’s newest developing gold province”.

I believe it is possible that we are sitting on the NEXT HEMI DISCOVERY biggrin.png

* Strelley hosts significant gold mineralisation to the SW within De Greys Mining Ltd’s tenure.
    * Strelley project late intrusive rocks equivalent in age to the Hemi gold discovery are present.
    * Gold mineralisation intersected in the Strelley project to date is associated with silicification and quartz veining.
    * The identification of several new “Hemi style” intrusion targets from two new aeromagnetic surveys completed at the Strelley and Mount Grant Projects AND from additional land tenure secured at Pardoo.
    * First Phase drilling has successfully identified two main corridors of gold mineralisation at Stockade / Gibraltar and at Palisade, both of which are over 4 km in strike and sparsely drilled.
    * The Second Phase drilling programs which commenced February 2021 which is "all about focussing in on these high priority target areas to really probe for high grade lode development potential within the broader mineralised trends" is almost complete and awaiting results clear.png
    * All land at Strelley 100% owned by CNB
    * 442 km2 of VERY PROSPECTIVE land tenements to explore!!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3196/3196191-97a32957a92b76bf64d49316dd191f34.jpg

Oh, and we all know what this is biggrin.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3182/3182194-bbf099494cb046be46d08c5fd49bc7f5.jpg

Looks familiar with DEG? biggrin.png

Rob said, “Hitting potentially “Hemi Style” intrusion hosted gold mineralisation at the Bastion Prospect in the first ever diamond drill holes drilled at Strelley is highly significant and has materially increased the potential of the entire region. We look forward to receiving additional results over the coming weeks and following up with a concerted RC drilling program soon.”

* Still awaiting remaining 3 diamond and 288 aircore holes (7,366m) clear.png

* And still have the RC drilling to look forward to ..

* Mustpow is of the opinion that "The aircore results will be epic"

* Hemi gold discovery of De Grey Mining Ltd (ASX: DEG) has taken DEG to a MC in excess of 1$ Billion (Peak of 2 Billion) and still growing!!

* Rob and the team have done this before... TWICE biggrin.png

So yeah, "Every bone in my body is telling me that Strelley is going to COMPANY TRANSFORMING for CNB!!"

Add Duchess + Malmac/Throssel + Tick Hill to the mix = The next ASX ++ $1 Billion MC Company biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $70.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 42.5¢ 39.5¢ $72.11K 176.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2529 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 12504 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.