CNB 9.78% 41.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Mount Hope Central New Lode Emerges - 20m @ 4.0% Cu, page-106

1. 5,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    On that last one it got close though hey...didn't go to initially 50 like i said, actually went down with what i recollect to be a 26.5c low....pretty close to that 25c target i had.

You win some you lose some, so what. Been in and out a few times and havent always picked the top or bottom....but still made money.

I'll say it again for those reading here that believe the knights of the round table are amazing investors who bought in here before it blew up because of the copper. These dudes all bought because of Strelley (as I originally did). You know of Strelley.....not even priced in here anymore, worth near nothing.
    They bought because the next door neighbour at strelley (DEG) went boom. They 'hoped' something good would happen at Strelley and they are obviously very wrong about that. Yes there's gold at strelley - but nothing worth continuing to drill for it seems, it's now the forgotten poor cousinn.
    They're not gun investors who should be worshipped (Geo is an exception here).....they got lucky that the company went down an unannounced copper path that wasn't previously on the cards.

.....and before you ask....yep, I held DEG too and made some good money there before moving it all across here when i sold up around the $1.50's from memory from an under 15c initial buy.

....see, i can flap them in the wind too.

Tools.

Block me baby, please. You don't like what i have to say then do something about it.....or we scared i may say something nasty?
    Last edited by Immetoday: 20/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
-0.045(9.78%)
Mkt cap ! $71.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 40.5¢ $271.8K 646.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16290 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 2343 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.