CNB 0.88% 56.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Mount Hope Discovery - 37m @ approx. 5% Copper, page-63

1. 5,128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3118
    Just to keep it real - and *I love the area and love the Carnaby discovery and want to hold the stock* .

I simply missed here and had chosen other exploration stocks regionally & held elsewhere, including mainly Minotaur taken over earlier this year & now being taken over for the second time effectively.
    So have followed the area for some years and even went to visit last year.

Demetallica likely have much more copper and are being taken over effectively, once shares rise a bit more and then within the final AIC Mines shares to be held , for north of about $40 million only.
    Sadly. Actually less at time of typing this and with initial opportunistic offer.
    And DRM hold extensive regional land in the Cloncurry area , in Chimera for into the future for mining, and actually have a resource and resources!

Plus like CNB & others - also holds compelling other exploration ground.

But DRM (being taken over, unconditional now ) - especially hold/ held SA Peake and Denison tenements also.
    To compare- Peake and Denison is in a current JV, fully funded diamond deep drilling campaign in Sth Oz within 50 kms of Prominent Hill with OZL (now themselves in TH, pending material poss TO action again ) —OZL having committed to $10 million drilling programme and liked the very broad though as yet prob at first low grade copper mineralisation.
    And neither OZL nor DRM released any idea of copper grades- copper grades are pending only, and awaiting true assay copper grade results.

DRM is being taken over, now, this month.
    Currently trading at just over $37 million market cap, with decades of drilling and exploration and contributed in resources from both OZL and SFR who are the m
    ajor shareholders—
    and have $8 million in the bank !

I can see that CNB is compelling- and as I don’t hold haven’t posted in a long while, though am very much excited by the discovery and work being done and impetus in the Cloncurry- Isa region.

But why pick on a poster who also holds and has a hold sentiment, who tries to also temper possibly what are pretty big assumptions being bandied around.
    And just pointed out that these copper results are not yet true assay results- it is clearly stated that is XRF and in field grades.
    Much as it is excellent news and very promising intersections.

Results announcements also should be careful and give only true and accurate intersections and assay grade results when available .
    Without doubt this is very exciting : levels of Cu % such as this are fantastic !

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4841/4841463-38ab89e6a4d43146a73e39d3e8d9cc75.jpg

Perspective is also good.

And keeping things conservative also in ones mind, when investing.

I copied this elsewhere - excellent reference, Thankyou to another HC poster this week.https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4841/4841454-1dc5625fe725cdf9f72b6caaf0680c36.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.88%)
Mkt cap ! $97.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 57.5¢ 55.0¢ $235.3K 416.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 999 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.5¢ 9571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.