CNB 0.88% 56.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Mount Hope Discovery - 37m @ approx. 5% Copper, page-67

1. 4,893 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3908
    Helps to pay attention to the type of drilling when reading this announcement, with RC drilling the pXRF results through green plastic bags are very much under-reporting the Cu grades, RC samples through calico sample bags only under-report Cu grades a bit, and using a pXRF on diamond drill core is quite difficult due to the heterogeneous nature of drill core and the small sensor window on the pXRF instrument.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4841/4841592-37cd99e8f04a4f4d128d078bdb1e80b8.jpg

This cross section is one of the best of the sections - Section D-D' is cut SW to NE and is looking towards the NW, possibly not the ideal way to drill this part of the ore body, but they are constrained by the ML boundary and can't just plonk the drill rig outside the Mining Lease and drill in the opposite direction as its HMX's ground I believe.

Very vertical orebodies which are obviously along various structures, but true widths look like mineable widths, either as open pit benches or underground stopes, and the high grades will make up for the sub-optimal geometry. All the Mt Hope North RC results look pretty decent to me as well and they are reasonably close to the surface

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.