CNB 1.08% 47.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Mount Hope Discovery - 37m @ approx. 5% Copper, page-92

1. 2,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1055
    I think you're twisting GeoF's perspective a little....

It's too early to say what resources are there - read GFs post and his substantiation to WHY he puts forward 20-50mt is sound. Is the number? Depends on your assumptions, which carry risk, which he mentions. And at this point in a program he's called 30mt +/- 10mt, that's a 33% margin for error.... of course it's going to be a broad range, I would say +/- 50% is fair at this point.

You mention "What really matters at the end of the day is proved and probable reserves"

I'd say what really matters is the share price. For an explorer at this point, that gets underpinned as more discoveries are made, as the geology becomes clearer (assuming favourable), and as the resource goes from a discovery through inferred, indicated, proven. You can't deny that there's no end of targets, they're growing in number, size, and quality. We are also still to identify how these all truly connect - there might be a monster underneath, and that's another aspect to speculate on.

We are at the start of that journey - saying GF's perspective is "wrong" or "meaningless" is simply wrong and meaningless in its own right. You both have opinions, only he's put his opinion out there with data and assumptions. You just put out an opinion to say that his is wrong, because you ASSUME that CNB won't find enough near surface copper to start an economical enterprise that can then access lower grade ore at volume as it grows

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.005(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $80.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 48.5¢ 42.5¢ $159.7K 352.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 46084 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.