CNB 5.76% 65.5¢ carnaby resources limited

As a non invested geo I can answer a couple of these. Drill core...

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    As a non invested geo I can answer a couple of these.
    Drill core comes out in sections, usually a few metres at a time. So you see the core basically as it's drilled. The on-site geo will be running pXRF as the core comes out, logging it and using the XRF. So any good result is known on the day and of the results are good a trading halt happens that day.

Usually you would like to adequately test the anomaly before moving on. Sometimes that can be one hole as long as it's deep enough, goes through the centre and the down hole geophysics come up barren. If there are offhole conductors you will drill again.

One thing I will caution is IP is not an absolute tool. By this I mean false anomalies can present themselves and an anomaly that's 2x as high doesn't often correlate to twice as good a conductor. This is in general but in this case I have no doubt that they will hit copper. This seems as sure a target as you will find in exploration imo.

I also read some talk above about share price reactions to initial resources. In my experience, the growth is before the release as people expect it to be excellent. Usually it's a little smaller or a little lower grade than the bonanza numbers they have in their head and it often goes down on release of a MRE. That is of course of it surprises to the upside, but in my experience this is rare.

Best of luck to all the holders here

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.5¢
Change
-0.040(5.76%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 64.5¢ $145.5K 216.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8155 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.0¢ 17781 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 4.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 64.5¢ 59665
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.