CNB 4.94% 38.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Mount Hope Results 38m @ 3.0% Cu, page-21

1. 5,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4013
    Yep that 1m subhorizontal vein could be adjacent to a mineralised lode of some sort. Lots more volume and tonnage from the Chalcus Lode, more infill on the Boomerang and Binna Burra Lode which are both are very vertical but limited size orebodies with stonking high grades. Those two wedge holes MHDD191W1 and MHDD191W2 have opened up a lot of volume highlighted in red pen on the Chalcus Lode that they hadn't had any drill holes into yet until this announcement. Its all deep though and not going to be in the first few years of mine life thats for sure.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5793/5793120-24dc9f3e73d800638aa9b721aad090f5.jpg

Good to the the pXRF readings under-reporting the actual assay lab grades from the RC and core samples so thats good that they are being conservative with their pXRF sampling selections and not overstating the grades in pXRF. Better to under-promise and over-deliver with pXRF grades compared to assay lab grades, than the other way around....

The Wimberu drilling on Devoncourt (name of cattle station is Devoncourt) is a bit more difficult to assess, as there are no cross sections or plans yet or any RC drill logs of note, and RC stopping at 23m depth has got me thinking that maybe they haven't got into basement yet, and have hit the overlying Cambrian Limestone which is as hard as buggery and absolutely full of water and stops RC drill rigs dead in their tracks. I wouldn't be surprised if the diamond core reveals that they are in the Cambrian limestone. The other possibility is that they are into Proterozoic basement at Wimberu but the Mesozoic sediments and/or Cambrian Limestone cover sequences preserve the fresh crystalline Proterozoic basement rocks in pristine condition underneath so the RC drill rig just runs out of puff and penetration slows down. These are high risk-high reward areomag/gravity and IP geophysical targets at Wimberu, so not expecting many/every hole to hit mineralization or ore grade intersections in this sort of drilling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.020(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $66.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.0¢ 38.0¢ $63.03K 163.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11099 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 11000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.