CNB 1.59% 62.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Thanks for posting that very interesting article hkhf May have...

1. 2,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Thanks for posting that very interesting article hkhf May have been common but for many (like me) it will be first time of seeing it
    Although Mullens seems to be the main driver I still think the man to watch is Beament
    Anyone who takes his company from a small (1m) explorer to half owner of the super pit is someone of note
    Got a lot of hands on experience as a driller
    Owns a mining contractor company and copper developor
    2 years ago at Kal when he was already co head of the worlds 8th largest gold company he stated gold was not green and the future was with battery/electric minerals and has put money where his mouth is
    On our side we have Watkins who seems to be able to sniff out pockets of copper almost by remote control.He appears to have little interest in developing and running a going concern. In fact when questioned recently if Duchess would be mined he replied "yes but I am not sure by who"
    Then we have Glencore who both parties are speaking to
    I think one more decent hit at either the gap or Devoncourt and there will fireworks Even without them there will be action of consolidation with our neighbours
    Will this happen next week -dont think so (sorry 1912)
    Will there be a trigger in the next 6 months - good possibility
    Will i do what I said I would and put them in the top drawer without looking at something I have little control of Definitly not I just cant help myself

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $108.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.5¢ 63.5¢ 62.0¢ $71.49K 113.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21625 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 6901 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
63.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
63.0¢ 63.0¢ 63.0¢ 28315
Last updated 10.35am 31/05/2024 ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.