CNB 11.9% 47.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Great results showing a very high grade core at Mount Hope...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6389
    Great results showing a very high grade core at Mount Hope Central and the prospect of a solid JORC resource of mineable width and high grade at Bourke and Wills. I am a believer in the Mount Hope Gap IP anomaly and I think the announcement shows Carnaby are too. This is a large and intense IP anomaly and could even show some connection between the Mount Hope North and Central resources. If the drill hits start coming in this area the project jumps up a notch in terms of potential magnitude. Watch this space and keep those fingers crossed. I believe the team will keep chasing this one.

After doing some research I bought my first Cooper shares yesterday because there is every chance the IOCG corridor and intrusion related copper-gold mineralisation extends north and south. I posted on this today on the Cooper site. Note that Carnaby also has ground in this area too and that Hammer has had some good drill hits in their land in this area at Mascotte and Mascotte Junction.

Carnaby have so much going on and it will be great to see progress towards a mining development project - multiple pits/underground and from surface high grade - the very high grade core of Mount Hope Central can change project economics in the way DeGrussa high grade did for Sandfire.

I hope that they continue the discovery exploration in the current area and the huge strike length to the south, they did not peg this area on a whim, it was based upon geological interpretation. Lets see what is in the Mount Hope Gap and Lady Fanny North and South IP anomalies this half and keep going on other areas generating new targets for future follow-up.

Clearly there will be a focus on infill/extension drilling to ensure as much of the mineralisation as possible at Nil Dsperandum, Lady Fanny, Bourke and Wills, Mount Birnie and Mount Hope makes it into the maiden JORC resource.

DYOR. Not investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.