CNB 0.88% 56.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Ann: Mount Hope Strikes 116m @ 2.1% Cu, page-23

1. 4,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3906
    Like you - my own assessment is very nice results that will be completely ignored by the market.

Quite a lot of detail in there and I will have to take a good look at the Mt Hope Chalcus and Boomerang Lode results to see how much potential tonnage could be there, I haven't been closely following myself, due to the infrequent results and knowing that the market will ignore any good results, mean that fundamental investors have the luxury of time to absorb the results before they decide what to do. Basically at the moment - bad Cu drill results are ignored by the market and good results are also ignored by the market so its just a matter of identifiing good results and investing there at the moment as the market continues to be inefficient.

I like that they have gone out hitting rocks at the surface in the Gap Area and the early results are encouraging at the surface, although need more detailed mapping and sampling obviously.

Lady Fanny and Burke & Wills continue to be relatively predictable long linear copper systems/ drill targets even though the step-out along strike at Fanny North was a bit "heroic", but the areas have some decent grades so I like them even more. Certainly, Lady Fanny and Burke&Wills are more "horizontal" systems as opposed to the deep vertical geometry at Mt Hope.

I dunno if I'd be hanging my hat on buying now and expecting a big short-term uplift when the Mineral Resource Estimate comes out either, I reckon the market will ignore that too - but some possible preadators and M&A interest won't be ignoring the mineral resource estimate. Then the market will wake up, when experts from mining companies start making investment or JV decisions/negotiations with CNB. They are in no hurry to act either as they know the market is asleep at the wheel at the moment when it comes to copper explorers/developers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.