JNO 4.17% 5.0¢ juno minerals limited

It seems mighty convenient that after almost 3 years of doing...

1. 1,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    It seems mighty convenient that after almost 3 years of doing sweet FA since IPO, last September JNO raised the ‘L’ word just as company funds were running dry.

upon further research, I believe Jupiter / Juno know what’s in the ground. They have been drilling and prospecting the land with circa $50 mill of exploration between 2008 - 2013.

The $3mill raised would be looking skinny right now. That was 6 months ago and and 30 drill holes later.

There is enough for another drill to keep shareholders on the hook for mythical Lithium and about a quarter of working capital. Maybe not even that …

Super weary of dilution here on. JNO sat on their hands too long. 3 years waster with zero progress and not much left in the piggy bank,

They will forced to do something to keep this thing afloat. Good or bad I don’t know, but to do anything funds will be required which the company doesn’t have.

Value at these levels for deposit if I/O only - but at best even that’s sub par and stranded. Also value gets chopped when dilution could be an issue and management have failed to unlock value for investors here since IPO and its prior 20 yr history when it was part of Jupiter.

I don’t hold TG6, but if I was looking for a lithium shot in the dark it’s the same (maybe even less) market cap as Juno with proven Lithium hits and funded drilling program and results that come out on schedule not months late.

Not a happy investor. Almost feel cheated, and wonder how the soils now appear to be barclays / foraged anomalies. Half decent hit of Lithium in the soil but not in the ground? It happens but I’m confused.

rolled the dice and lost I will move on. I’ve said my piece and there are some awesome shareholders here and I still here with a reduced holding so wish all the best.

i wear my heart on my sleeve - just watch out for dilution. Further cap raises ahead is my bet
    Last edited by Stockholm: 09/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $1.189K 24.44K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 22000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ 42790
Last updated 15.33pm 17/05/2024 ?
JNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.