HMX 2.78% 3.7¢ hammer metals limited

Ann: Mount Isa East JV Drill Testing of Multiple Targets Underway, page-23

1. 4,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    CNB's Mt. Hope tenement could be compared to a stamp on a large envelope, with the envelope being the HMX area.

Opinions differ on the possible dependence (to a certain extent) of CNB on HMX. Some think that the dependency is zero. Others think that the "possible dependence" in the development of Mt. Hope by CNB is worth more than the current market capitalization of HMX.

This article by Barry Fitzgerald sheds some light on this story. However, I would point out that the Kalman resource is not mentioned at all (see below).

I now assume that we will not receive any results or news from the front in January. Then it will be the turn of the quarterly activities report. Then there will probably be an update on the planned drillings (including Yandal) and the first drilling results from the JV drilling may not arrive until the second half of February.

The weakness in the SP is with low volume. I can imagine buying more in weaker days. It is also interesting that the SP of CNB and HMX are running more or less in parallel. There must be a reason for that in my view. DYOR

Why Glencore’s decision to shut Mt Isa could spark regional consolidation
    Neighbours Hammer and Carnaby highlight scope for mergers. Plus, M&A value-creation can take time and brokers line up to back Meteoric.

https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wir...hut-mt-isa-could-spark-regional-consolidation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $32.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $990 26.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 521127 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 123243 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.