HMX 0.00% 3.3¢ hammer metals limited

This is a great announcement followed by the last one on 20th...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    This is a great announcement followed by the last one on 20th Jan 2021.( New Copper-Gold Discovery at Trafalgar). This announcement endorses the previous one.
    So the Japanese are bidding to take over JOGMEC's interest. WOW. Investors will be bidding to take our shares over here. Good good.
    I'm no rocket scientist or geologist, but as I understand....to us shareholders it simply means.....we are on to good things.
    Sit tight....do nothing....watch this thing play out...could be few years...may prove to be worthwhile.

Can't remember ever posting on this forum, but couldn't hold my excitement today with this announcement. Been a holder from Jul-Oct 20. After doing some research on the people involved, I thought they have done it before......may do it again. They certainly our doing a good job. Top notch management, top notch geologist, fertile grounds, good JV partner, management having plenty skin in the game, therefore my money can get involved. So far a fantastic 300-400% return. This could be nothing in few years time. Some company give an early indication( a kind of hunch) they will make money for shareholders......this was one of them for me. I have sold some to de-risk and holding a good chunk for the journey upwards. Minimising risk is very imortant in this game no matter how big the potential is.

As I see it below.

hmx.PNG
    Last edited by flaming: 09/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $19.65K 583.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 982506 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.