CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Today's announcement of a further delay in presentation of the...

1. 103 Posts.
    Today's announcement of a further delay in presentation of the dfs is yes very disappointing, and given the general disquiet amongst shareholders caused by this delay, the management will use as much time as required to finally report the outcome of the dfs. However, if you consider what has been finalised as indicated in today's statement we may not be waiting another 12 weeks; they just didnt have enough time in the remainder of this quarter (5 days) to present the findings of the strategic review of the planned throughput. Everything else is pretty much done.
    I think the heritage stuff and relocating the plant site would probably have been considered earlier on, and that perhaps there has been a change in thinking, that the project needs to be more aggressive in terms of its scale of output - reference is made, both to discussions with project financiers and also to this review providing a mineral inventory which includes more recent additions to the resource and even expectations ( exploration targets?). Previous statements have always advised that the dfs would refer only to the measured resource of 394000 ozs, and this constrains the output if a reasonable mine life is to be used. By upsizing the parameters of inventory, throughput and mine life the project is no longer fairly modest (albeit with an enviable fcf) and perhaps this is what financiers want to see?
    Some more knowledgeable followers of crb may have a different slant on this and as always I appreciate the time and effort other posters put into this forum.
    Yes, a disappointing delay but what if the final outcome is to ramp production up to 70000 to 80000 ozs pa!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3613797 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.