CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Difficult to know what is happening here - CRB has some cash but...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    Difficult to know what is happening here - CRB has some cash but not a lot and fees and other costs will no doubt be eating into what we have.

After 30 years of investing i am sitting on the biggest loss I have every suffered - fortunately I have profits elsewhere to offset against but that is cold comfort.  Probably I should have known better than to get involved in a tailings "play" but I got sucked in by the "storey", the logic behind what was proposed, the "reports", the apparent progress in negotiations, possible additional resource potential etc etc etc all the things that no doubt sucked in many shareholders who like me are currently "trapped".

I still find it difficult to fathom how the decision to drop the proposal was made so hastily - I accept as a shareholder I am obviously not privy to all that the directors were aware of - but for such a far reaching decision it seems to have been taken very suddenly followed by a " rush to the exit" by some key management who not long before were promoting the project as " the greatest thing since sliced bread".

As a shareholder it seems to me shareholders would have been better served utilising the cash resources we have to try to bring an acceptable resolution to the table rather than dropping the project cold and now sitting back on CRBs cash while directors supposedly look for another project and our cash reserves are diluted by fees and costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.