CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

Yeah, took a big loss here too. I think the mistakes I made were...

1. 2,546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Yeah, took a big loss here too. I think the mistakes I made were accepting the risk of not having 100% ownership, I remember some posters did question/warn about the ownership transfer not being acceptable. I do (now) understand the " rush to the exit". I think the project was/is still great, however during the year leading up to the decision to drop Mt. Morgan, I think there was a hidden, to management, resistance to the project within the "government" depts. When it became obvious that the project would not be truly supported due to chicanery, the decision to drop it could be made quickly.

chicanery
    /ʃɪˈkeɪnəri/
    noun

1. the use of deception or subterfuge to achieve one's purpose.
      synonyms:trickery, deception, deceit, deceitfulness, duplicity, dishonesty, unscrupulousness,underhandedness, subterfuge, fraud, fraudulence, legerdemain, sophistry, sharp practice, skulduggery, swindling, cheating, duping, hoodwinking; deviousness, guile,intrigue, craft, craftiness, artfulness, slyness, wiles; misleading talk;informal crookedness, monkey business, funny business, hanky-panky, shenanigans,flimflam; informal jiggery-pokery; informal monkeyshines; informal codology;archaicmanagement, knavery"political chicanery of all sorts goes on behind closed doors"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.236K 309K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3256498 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 913228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.