TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

I would like to sink more in at these prices, but I still get...

1. 567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I would like to sink more in at these prices, but I still get the feeling we are a good while off yet and this announcement sort of confirms that.

I would also like to know what sort of game plan the TNG suits have for raising the share price. It's my thinking that even a 100% binding off-take at top dollar for our titanium would not get us to our previous high of 29c.

You would think that by the time comes for a fully configured finance mix it would be too late to minimise dilution unless the equity can be sorted after debt and government loans?

I am 100% positive there is share price manipulation via the selling of small parcels of shares. While a big announcement may bring volume and knock that sort of thing out of play, in the mean time it's frustrating to watch $20 bring down the price a pip or two. Those with decent sized holdings will understand when your portfolio drops hundreds or thousands because of a random $7 trade.

GLTAH. I still believe it will go ahead, and for many including me should be life changing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.