TVN 1.79% 5.5¢ tivan limited

Ann: Mount Peake Development Update, page-32

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I'm interested to understand people's main gripe with TNG. Is it the stagnant SP or timelines, or both?
    Surely the actual value of the company is a lot more than the MC is showing, so can't we just be comfortable with that, knowing that the SP will eventually suddenly jump and we'll be making bags?
    Would you prefer a following like AUZ where the SP swings 30% month by month based on HC gossip? Yes it would be nice to have more paper money but my goal is actual money. I only intend to cash out once all is constructed and we're selling. A CR wont fund the project, so does it really matter that much what the SP is in the interim?
    As an engineer myself I understand the realities of design and construction and it is literally impossible to deliver a $1b project without delays. Delays aren't actually a bad thing necessarily. Delays typically come from design change, where people have realised there were issues with the design. There will always be issues with a $1b project and it is a heck of a lot better to capture those mistakes in the design phase than it is once constructed.
    There's no one here that doesn't wish they waited until now or even a few months down the track to buy instead of buying years ago. But do you think the company has not appreciated in value in this time?
    Look at how much the SP moved when the DJI crashed - it didn't budge at all, whereas I lost over 40% of the value in my other stocks. This tells me we have a solid base and no-one (other than 3), wants to sell. When the SP finally starts to crank, it think it'll be unstoppable.

Just my opinion. Have only been a holder since start of the year so that probably explains my optimism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $94.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $73.10K 1.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 693056 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 69770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.