TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

Ann: Mount Peake Feasibility Progress and Update , page-59

1. 573 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    re: Ann: Mount Peake Feasibility Progress and... PF - It seems to me that TNG was heading down the production path from the time PB took control as MD. ( I think 09/10 from memory) and as I have said before given the difficulties associated with being a Junior in our market, promoting TNG with Mt Peake as a flagship project was always going to be a difficult task.

However, PB has dug in, raised capital, advanced Mt Peake through PFS into DFS which is advancing, established an IP (TIVAN) built up the tenement list, carried out early stage exploration on an exciting Cu project (Mount Hardy) including picking up other Cu project most within a geo-location of each other, carried out corporate activity on the Manbarrum project area and investors (chinese) with net results. And this is just key work as I see it. And as we know, its not like he has been blessed with wads of money or internal people to do this.

The life of TNG prior to the current mgt team and its projects is IMO irrelevant. Its now and the next 12 - 18mths that is of high interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.